We are currently having trouble with our telephone lines. To contact us, please email email@example.com
Fall Registration going on NOW!
Fall Session August 4 - December 19, 2014
G R O U P C L A S S E S A V A I L A B L E
P R I V A T E C L A S S E S A V A I L A B L E
Please call 601-898-0221 or email CyndiPTC2013@gmail.com for availability.
Click here for a Registration Form!
Click here for Tuition Price Sheet!
Click here for 2014 Fall Class Schedule, Class Description & Tuition Costs!
All of our staff is RED CROSS First Aid and Health for coaches certified and AACCA certified in coaching safety.
Our classes are goal oriented and emphasize your child’s ability. Our focus is on individual progression. Premier Tumble and Cheer’s experienced staff also offers private one-on-one instruction or semi-private classes.
Premier Tumble and Cheer Safety Rules and Regulations:
- No chewing gum during class
- All students should have hair pulled back during class and have the appropriate attire on when tumbling which includes socks and shoes
- No jewelry allowed during class
- No eating or drinking on mats
- Children not participating in a tumbling class are not allowed on cheer floor or equipment
- Please supervise all children not participating in a class
Thank you for your cooperation. Our main priority is keeping your children safe while providing a fun learning experience .
109 Hazelton Cove ~ Madison, MS 39110